- A tabular form containing different fields can be seen on this page.
- It asks name of the applicant (in full) and his or her date of birth.
- In case of firms/ businesses, one has to enter the date of incorporation in the place of date of birth.
- Many people get confused between the ordering of their first name, middle name, surname / last name.
- Enter the details accurately so as to get the appropriate results.
- Entering the surname is mandatory.
- Then, date of birth has to be entered. It should be in the format (date – month – year).
- Click on submit button.
- The upcoming page will show all the PAN card details available on that name.